Research Analyst - The University of Georgia
- Served in a highly technical position that works in the analytical aspects of research related to student financial aid.
- Responsible for the design and direction of two operational projects used for annual reporting.
- Supervise collection and analysis of over 2 million student records.
- Interpret findings and organize conclusions in visualizations that delight our clientele.
- Analyze complex problems related to awarding, monitoring and disbursing student financial aid.
- Evaluate new financial technologies and systems for implementation.
Develop forward-thinking analysis:
- Developed a NLP hiring solution that utilizes ML to text mine candidate profiles and quantitatively evaluate the best matches for job postings thereby decreasing the number of candidates by 40%.
Data Management Specialist - The University of Georgia
- Collected, maintained, analyzed and distributed data associated with UGA facilities encompassing over 22 million sq. ft.
- Managed data and analytic reports for ad hoc studies and requests.
- Assisted in the preparation of special analyses and reports for The University administration and the various colleges, schools and departments.
Develop new tools in order to drive scalable analysis and insight:
- Redesigned Program Review Annual Reporting Process resulting in a 50% reduction in processing time.
- Developed an MS Access Oracle Interface that produced a 25% improvement in data integrity.